Presented by Hydro Flask
The Robles Tour is a 20-mile off-road tour that traverses a variety of terrain over a unique course designed for both MTB and gravel bike enthusiasts alike. Take in the scenic vistas of the historic Fort Ord National Monument while you ride at a comfortable pace or turn up the heat and push yourself to the limit. This is an untimed recreational ride for all ages and abilities of cyclists, including eBikes.
All Robles Tour participants receive:
- Fully supported course – 4 aid stations with snacks and water
- Route mechanical support
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary 4-day Festival Pass
- Complimentary post-ride showers
- Secure bag drop
- Secure bike valet
- Fully catered buffet lunch (10am-6pm on Saturday and Sunday)
- Complimentary Sierra Nevada beer
- Commemorative finisher’s medal.
- Exclusive access to the Casa Amigos Rider Lounge
Arriving at the Venue
Whether you plan to arrive at Sea Otter via car, bike or public transportation, you should review the directions to the venue before you set out. Many roads surrounding Laguna Seca will be closed to traffic during the event so you should plan your route in advance and allow ample time when you arrive at Sea Otter to get to your destination. Gran Fondo routes start at the Tire Bridge and finish in the Raceway Paddock.
You must register at least one day before your scheduled event.
NO EXCEPTIONS-NO RIDE DAY REGISTRATION
No refunds, transfers, or rollovers of ride registration.
Registration packets must be picked up in person and you must present a valid photo ID. Pre-registered riders may pick up registration packets on race day morning. See ride schedule.
View your registration & purchase details, complete self-edits such as transfers, and purchase any additional merchandise.
Packet Pick-up hours
- Wednesday noon to 6 p.m.
- Thursday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday 6 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. (Pre-registered athlete packet pick-up only. No Registrations.)
Riders that have already registered online can pick-up their packets the same day as their race
Rider Support includes mechanical and SAG support (including mobile tech) along the way. Enthusiastic volunteers provide fuel and hydration at the rest stations that dot the course. We also offer bike-and-bag valet service which you can take advantage of before and after the ride.
Children aged 12 and up are welcome to participate in the Robles Tour when accompanied by a parent or guardian. Pedaling children only; no trailers allowed.
Rider Safety Rules
- Obey all traffic laws. Riders are required to be familiar with California bicycle safety laws. Violators may be ticketed by local law enforcement, removed from the ride, or banned from future Life Time Sea Otter events. Visit here for more information: https://www.
- Yield to those with the right of way. All recreation trails and roads within the Gran Fondo routes are open to the public. Please be courteous to other users and yield when necessary.
- Ride safely and predictably. This includes riding single-file. Any rider found to be riding illegally, unsafely, recklessly, or discourteously will be removed from the Gran Fondo and banned from future Life Time Sea Otter events.
- Helmets are required for all riders. Only ANSI- or Snell-approved helmets are allowed.
- No headphones allowed.
- Bicycles only, including tandems. No tricycles, trailers, or other rigs. No personal support vehicles. No passengers allowed.
- No unregistered participants. All riders must display their Gran Fondo number (on jersey and handlebars) and wear their Gran Fondo wristband. Unregistered riders will be prohibited from accessing certain areas of the course and will not have access to refueling stations and post-ride activities.
- Be prepared for all weather conditions. Gran Fondo rides are held rain or shine. Life Time Sea Otter Classic maintains the right to alter the routes based on permit restrictions, current conditions, or construction impacts.
The Fort Ord National Monument is open to visitors during Sea Otter. Riders need to adhere to trail rules and passing speed limits when passing a rider going in the opposite direction. Passing speed limits during the tours (5 mph on single-track and 10 mph on roads) will be enforced.
Rent A Bike
Unlimited Biking is the official bike rental partner for Sea Otter Classic. Select from the range of Cannondale rental bikes that can be picked up on-site at the event, helmets included. Rental packages include event/race specific rentals, day rentals, and weekend rentals. Book your bike in advance!