Retailers / Industry Day
Thursday, April 18th is recognized as Industry Day at Life Time Sea Otter Classic and is open to consumers and industry visitors.
We have complimentary 4-day Festival Passes to qualifying cycling and outdoor retailers and buyers. Regarded as the world’s premier cycling festival, this four-day “Unabashed Celebration of Cycling” also plays host to the world’s largest consumer bike exposition.
The Sea Otter Expo, hub of the event, welcomes over 1,000 exhibiting brands. No other event in North America provides retailers access to so many exhibitors and established brand partners. Take this opportunity to witness first-hand how consumers engage with your products.
Submit your application and we’ll be in touch shortly with next steps.
2024 Retailer Credential Application
Retailer credentials will be issued to a company that meets the following criteria:
-The core business is to sell cycling and outdoor consumer goods directly to the end consumer via storefront, catalog, television or online.
-The company must own the merchandise it sells.
-The retailer must be able to provide a business card confirming its status upon request.
– The company is a Solution Provider; a company whose core business is to provide products, services or solutions to retailers. The company runs a website, provides an ecommerce platform, and/or processes transactions on behalf of a retailer as a third-party. While an individual consumer could purchase a product, most of the customers are businesses.
-The company is a Consumer Service company; a company whose core business is providing services to the end consumer. Examples include rental services, bike sharing, subscription services, streaming services, etc
–Industry related coffee shops & cafes are included in this definition.
All Retailer credentials will be available for pick-up beginning Wednesday at noon on-site at Will Call or the Media Center. Credentials can also be picked up at Will Call. Parking is available on Wolf Hill.
- Photo ID is required for credential pick-up.
- Retailer credentials may not be picked up for co-workers or friends.
There are three Will Call locations at the Sea Otter Classic.
- Athlete Registration Building – see the Festival Map (Coming Soon!)
- South Boundary Road entry
- ‘A’ Road entry
Will Call Hours:
Athlete Registration Building:
- Wednesday Noon – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday–Saturday 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
South Boundary Road:
- Thursday–Saturday 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday–Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.