To reserve a campsite at the 2021 Sea Otter Classic:
- Identify two or three campsites that will meet your needs. Due to a high demand for camping, your first or second choice may not be available when you try to reserve it.
- If the campground of your choice is full you can click here to be put on a waitlist.
- Review all Rules and Regulations in Camping Guidelines section below.
- Click the “Reserve Your Campsite” button below and reserve your campsite.
- There is a three (3) night minimum per site.
- All available campgrounds, currently, are ‘dry camping’ with no hook-ups.
- Have a valid credit card with information at hand when you make your online reservation.
- We recommend booking your site now, as we cannot guarantee sites will be available for last minute camping onsite. If there are available campsites onsite, cash and valid credit card are accepted forms of payment.
Campground A – RV/Tent/Camper, no hookups (Sold Out, click here to be put on a waitlist)
Campground B – RV/Tent/Camper with hookups (Sold Out, click here to be put on a waitlist)
Campground C – RV/Tent/Camper with hookups (Sold Out, click here to be put on a waitlist)
Campground D – RV Only, no hookups
Campground E – RV/Camper, Limited Tent Camping on grass, no hookups
Campground F – RV/Camper, Limited Tent Camping on grass, no hookups
Campground G – RV Only, no hookups
Campground H – Tent/Camper under 28’, no hookups
Campground I – Tent/Camper under 28’, no hookups
Campground J – RV Only, no hookups
Campground K – RV Only, no hookups
Campground L – Family Camping/Quiet Area – Tent Camper under 28’ (dirt/pavement)
NEW – Campground O – Family Camping/Quiet Area – Tent Camping on grass
NEW – Campground P – Tent/Camper under 28’, no hookups
NEW – Campground R – RV Only, no hookups
** Please request any changes or cancellation of your existing camping reservation order in writing via email.
For further information, or if you have questions, please refer to the Camping Guidelines or contact details below.
Sea Otter Classic Camping Services Team
Email: [email protected]
SOC Hotline: (800) 218-8411 ext. 3 (camping services)
A complete line of rentals are available from Family RV at special 2021 Sea Otter Classic rates!
Family RV, located in Morgan Hill, California, is a certified USA 5-Star Dealer in both product and customer service offering current model year units fully equipped with all the extras!
Events are supposed to be easy, breezy, so let Family RV deliver your RV straight to your campsite. Kick your feet up, roll the windows down, and don’t you worry ‘bout a thing! For complete details go to www.familyrv.com, email [email protected], or contact them by phone (408) 612-4700.
Please reserve your Sea Otter Classic campsite first and then complete the process with Family RV.
Please click the button below to get package pricing:
- What can I rent from Family RV for my campsite? – Family RV rents motor homes (24 ft – 39 ft), travel trailers (14 ft – 39 ft), and Custom Bar Event Trailers
- Can they deliver & pick up the rental unit to campsite? – Yes, for a discounted fee of $450.00.
- Where is Family RV located? – Family RV is located at 19380 Monterey Road, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
- Do I have to have a campsite reservation before reserving my rental? – Yes. so that we know your size restriction and if you need a motor home or trailer.
- Does my campsite have to have full hook ups in order to rent a motor home or trailer? – If your campsite does not have full hook ups you may need to either request a Motor home rental with the onboard generator or you can let the booking agent know you will need an external generator rental if you choose to rent a travel trailer. Be aware of “Quiet times” at the track as you will not be able to use the gen all night long.
- Do I have to be at my campsite when they deliver or pick up my rental unit? – You do not have to be on site during delivery. They offer online instructional videos which are available to all rental customers to ensure they know how to operate their unit. They will give you the information on how to retrieve the keys to the rental unit in your confirmation email.
- Do the rental units come with bedding, towels, or kitchen accessories? – They do not but you can rent a kitchen kit for $75.00 or bedding and towel kit for $75.00 per person and your rental unit will be stocked with them. Tables, Chairs, bikes, bike racks etc all available for rent.
- What are the rental rates? Delivery & Pickup Packages starting at $1,150.00 and up. Self-pickup and drop-off rates starting at $115.00/night.
- How can I check to see if a particular unit or size is available? You can email us at [email protected]
Contact Family RV today for the best selection.
Family RV Inc
19380 Monterey Rd.
Morgan Hill, CA 95037