Pro Mountain Biker Jeff Lenosky to Host Group Rides at Sea Otter
Ever wish you could share your love of mountain biking at competitions and festivals across the country? Well Giant pro rider Jeff Lenosky is doing just that.
Born and raised in New Jersey, Jeff is a legend when it comes to mountain bike freeriding and trials. He also holds the world record for the highest bunny hop on a mountain bike – 45.5 inches!
At Sea Otter you can join Jeff at one of the following events, or challenge him in one of his favorites activities- Foot Down:
- 5pm Tuesday, Bike Build For Kids, Zeph’s One Stop, Salinas- Together we will be building 50 bikes for a 1st grade class in Seaside, CA!
- 9am Friday, Group Ride- meet at Wahoo Fitness Booth
- 4:30pm Friday, Foot Down- meet at the TASCO tent
- 10am Saturday, Group Ride- meet at GIANT Bicycles Booth
- 1pm Saturday, Skills Clinic- meet at the Vittoria booth
Stop by the TASCO tent to say hi to Jeff along with our other Tribe members. You can also check out the TASCO Blog to read more about our athletes, and how they share the #TASCOstoke!