Each April more than 75,000 cycling enthusiasts descend upon the historic Laguna Seca Recreation Area in scenic Monterey, California to attend the world’s largest, most successful consumer bicycle event – the Subaru Sea Otter Classic.
As a participating Sea Otter exhibitor, we are delighted to provide you with the following Exhibitor Services Manual which includes everything you need to know about showcasing your brand at the Sea Otter Classic in 2020. For additional questions or concerns, contact Sarah Timleck or call 250-516-7150.
We look forward to seeing you at the Subaru Sea Otter Classic in 2020!
Here’s why you need to include Sea Otter Classic
in this year's marketing plans:
- 75,000 fans – attracts all ages & levels (beginner to experts).
- 9,000 athletes – draws top cycling talent from across the globe.
- 8,500 campers – passionate about the outdoors.
- 1,000 brands – cycling’s top brands consider Sea Otter a ‘must attend’ event.
- 400 int’l journalists – offers unparalleled media exposure.
- 25% women – and women drive the majority of household spending in the U.S.
- 63% college and post-graduate degrees – our audience is highly educated.
- 55% ages 35 to 54 – our attendees are in their prime earning years.
- 75% household income over $100k – our attendees have the disposable income to support their love of cycling.
- 57% have kids who ride bikes.
- 80% will purchase a new bike in 2019
- 6 million reached through online media campaign.
- 500 thousand impressions each day of festival.
- 1 million page views.
- 38% webpage open rate.
- 40,000 active email contacts.
- 93% – I’m recommending Sea Otter to a friend.
- 92% – Plan to attend 2019 Sea Otter
- 88% – Were happy with the Sea Otter experience
- 69% – Prefer to purchase products from Sea Otter sponsors.