Each April more than 71,000 cycling enthusiasts descend upon the historic Laguna Seca Recreation Area in scenic Monterey, California to attend the world’s largest, most successful consumer bicycle event – the Subaru Sea Otter Classic Powered by SRAM.
Here’s why you need to include The Sea Otter Classic
in this year's marketing plans:
- 71,000 fans – attracts all ages & levels (beginner to experts).
- 9,600 athletes – draws top cycling talent from across the globe.
- 7,000 campers – passionate about the outdoors.
- 900 brands – cycling’s top brands consider Sea Otter a ‘must attend’ event.
- 450 exhibitors – key venue for industry networking.
- 375 int’l journalists – offers unparalleled media exposure.
- 51% women – and women drive the majority of household spending in the US.
- 59% college and post-graduate degrees – our audience is highly educated.
- 58% ages 35 to 54 – our attendees are in their prime earning years.
- 41% household income over $150k – our attendees have the disposable income to support their love of cycling.
- 6 million reached through online media campaign.
- 1.5 million reached through print media campaign.
- 1 million page views.
- 38.7% webpage open rate.
- 30,000 active email contacts.
- 97% – The Sea Otter Expo is terrific!
- 93% – I’m recommending Sea Otter to a friend.
- 91% – I like everything about Sea Otter!
- 90% – I attend Sea Otter with family and friends.
Don’t take our word for it – see what the industry has to say about The Sea Otter Classic:
Premier Attending Brands:
- Specialized Bicycles
- Sierra Nevada
- Giant Bicycles
- Primal Wear
- Clif Bar
- Focus Bicycles
- Fox Racing Shox
- Trek Bicycles
- Chain Reaction Cycles
- Fox Racing Shox
- Garmin USA
- Park Tools
- Raleigh America
- And hundreds more!
Click here for the full list of 2017 Exhibitors