Click on Video for Sea Otter Testimonials
The Sea Otter Classic is a four-day "Celebration of Cycling." The event will host:
- 55,000 fans
- 9,000 athletes
- 850 professional cyclists
- 5,000 campers
- 350 exhibitors
- 300+ national and international media representatives
As a Sea Otter Classic sponsor you’ll have a distinguished opportunity to reap valuable returns on the marketing dollars you invest. In addition, you will enjoy many other benefits, both tangible and intangible that only sponsorship can offer:
- Create Attitudes. Sponsoring an event that’s highly regarded by your present market and has a unique appeal to newcomers helps create widespread interest. This in turn generates a buying commitment to the products and services you offer.
- Drive Sales. The Expo at Sea Otter Classic is the largest consumer cycling trade show in North America. Sell your product on-site or provide samples for follow-on sales.
- Stand Out. Take the lead. Sponsoring their sport will win your customers’ appreciation—and their support.
- Solidify Relationships. Sea Otter sponsorship offers many ways to entertain your customers and solidify business relationships. For key employee relationships, it is a welcome and meaningful way to reward your employees for their hard work and commitment.
- Expand Visibility. The upbeat media exposure and affirmative publicity received by the Sea Otter Classic generates a heightened awareness of your products and services.
- Commit to Sustainability. In our 23rd year, we are renewing our inaugural year’s commitment to sustainable development, both economic and environmental. Environmental protection does not preclude economic development, but economic development must be ecologically viable now and in the long run. We embrace this, not just in concept but as a compass for our business decisions. We hope you will want to affiliate with us as we take our next steps on this critical 21st century mission.
Please follow this link for more information on our event demographics.
For more information, contact Kathy Giger at firstname.lastname@example.org