The Bicycle Leadership Conference, Where Leaders Gather!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Monterey, CA April 13-15, 2010
The BLC has been the industry's premier networking and visioning opportunity for many years. In its second year partnered with Sea Otter, the BLC is sure to draw seasoned veteran CEOs and up-and-coming younger leaders as well. Here are the agenda highlights, stay tuned for names and bios of the speakers and other compelling BLC events!
Wednesday, April 14th, 2010
- Morning: The Big Picture
- The Economy: Where are We? Where are We Going?
- Market Demographics: As the Boomers Age, What’s the Next Wave?
- Afternoon: Inside the Industry Walls
- Our Dysfunctional Market-Buy-Sell Cycle: Are We Stuck with It?
- Industry Consolidation: Make Sure You’re a Survivor
- Evening Reception and Dinner, BRaINy Awards
Thursday, April 15th, 2010
- Morning: The Future
- Women Consumers, Women in the Industry: A Progress Report
- Effective Marketing Messages and Venues for our Multi-Level Market
- Federal Funding for Bicycling: What Does it Buy? Who Benefits?
- Afternoon: The Critical Details
- BPSA Supplier Statistical Report
- BPSA Retail Audit: Where are we now, where are we going?
- BPSA Membership Meeting
- MBB parallel session for up-and-coming industry leaders
- Evening Reception and Leadership Dinner
For more details, or to register, go to: bicycleconference.org
» Back to Press Releases