To reserve a campsite at the 2014 Sea Otter Classic:
The 2014 Sea Otter Classic takes place from April 10 – 13, 2014 in Monterey, California, USA.
Camping begins at 12 noon on Wednesday, April 9, 2014.
- Review all available campsites on the Campground Map page.
- Identify two or three campsites that will meet your needs. Due to a high demand for camping, your first or second choice may not be available when you try to reserve it.
- Review all rules and regulations for the campgrounds.
- Go to the “Online Reservations” page and reserve your camping spot. (Early Bird Camping Reservations open June 3, 2013)
You may secure a camp site at any campground, online, at that time.
- Have a valid credit card with information at hand when you make your online reservation: your credit card type, number, expiration date, security code, name on credit card, and billing address.
- Please note cancellation policy: For all cancellations received on or before Sunday, March 9, 2014: when the refund is issued, a $50 administrative cancellation fee per campsite will be deducted. After March 9, 2014, no refunds will be issued for cancellations for any reason - medical or otherwise.
- For further information, or if you have questions, please refer to the Camping FAQs, or contact Julie Burbank at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Julie Burbank, Camping Services Coordinator
SOC Hotline: (800) 218-8411 x 2 (Camping Services)