Registration will open on Saturday, November 10, 2007 for events, exhibitor space, camping, and official merchandise sales. We look forward to seeing you at the 2008 Sea Otter Classic!
Online camping reservations will open on Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 9 am, Pacific Standard Time. No email, mailed, or telephone reservations will be accepted. General information regarding camping will be posted at www.seaotterclassic.com/camping on November 1, 2007.
Follow these steps to reserve your campsite online:
1. Review all available campsites online.
2. Identify two or three campsites that will meet your needs. Due to a high demand for camping, your first or second choice may not be available when you try to register.
3. Review all rules and regulations for the campgrounds.
4. Have your credit card number, expiration date, CVV2, name on credit card, and billing address available for online registration.
5. Note there will be a $50 ADMINISTRATIVE CANCELLATION FEE per campsite for all cancellations received before Sunday, March 16, 2008. No refunds, medical or otherwise, will be issued after this date.
6. For camping questions, please contact Julie at email@example.com or call (800) 218-8411. Email is the preferred method of communication
A complete line of RV rentals is available from Family RV at special Sea Otter Classic rates!
Family RV, located in San Jose, California, is noted for their excellent customer service and quality rental units. They provide motor homes, trailers, toy haulers, and convenience kits to meet all your camping needs. Their units are up-to-date models with a wide variety of sizes and floor plans.
And Family RV makes renting simple and easy – you can pick up your unit in San Jose or have it delivered to your Sea Otter Classic campsite! For complete details go to www.familyrv.com or contact Subrina at firstname.lastname@example.org , phone (408) 365-1991.
Please reserve your Sea Otter campsite and complete the Family RV rental application before making your RV reservation.