- For 55 years, Kenda has committed to designing and manufacturing quality tires and tubes for a wide range of activities. No matter where you are going, Kenda has a tire designed for your journey.
- Pedal power meets electric power! Come visit Bosch eBike Systems and our manufacturer partners, where we’re offering free test rides on MTB, fat tire, road, trekking and more from a wide spectrum of eBike brands.
- Specialized was founded in 1974 by riders for riders. Based in Northern California, we focus on the rider's need for functional and technically advanced products that provide a performance benefit.
- Primal Wear has emerged as the leading designer and manufacturer of premier cycling apparel for teams, clubs and events around the world.
- ChainReactionCycles.com has a massive selection of components, clothing, bikes and more - all available for you to browse and order online. Come and visit our booth at this year's Sea Otter Classic!
- From concept to execution our ePerformance bicycles feature advanced design, innovation, and breakthrough engineering. We are the industry leader in ePerformance and offer the most comprehensive lineup worldwide.
- Established in 1942, Thule helps you transport anything you care for safely, easily, and in style, so you are free to live your active life.
- Inspired by the outdoors and a sustainable future, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is proud to partner with the Sea Otter Classic to celebrate our passion for cycling and the pioneering spirit of craft brewing.
- Headquartered in Scotts Valley, CA, FOX designs and manufactures high-performance suspension products primarily for mountain bikes, side-by-side vehicles, on-road and off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, and specialty vehicles.
- At FOCUS we aim to ensure that every moment feels unique for you, you and your bike are one. So we don‘t build cycles. We create performance bikes. Bikes for the ultimate riding experience.
- 100% is inspiring a new generation of racers and asking the original tag line, "How much effort do you give?" Based in San Diego, California, 100% produces a collection of premium eyewear, goggles, helmets, gloves, and sportswear for today's demanding racer.
- Muscle Monster (R) Energy Shake is an energy infused protein shake that's specially formulated with Monster's proprietary Monster Energy blend + 25 grams of protein.
- Jaybird has pioneered the sports Bluetooth headphone market and makes premium wireless sports headphones to inspire people to be active and empower them to improve their lives.
- Impact Canopy is an event branding solutions company. We specialize in printing and manufacturing custom canopies, signs, banners, flags, event fencing, inflatables and more. Your one-stop shop to create an IMPACT at your event!”
- Velofix is the Largest Fleet of Mobile Bike Shops in North America. Our Mobile Shops have all the parts and tools needed to get you back riding. Book online, we come to you, go riding.
- Bollé is a leader in high-performance gear for cyclists. Driven by technology, the brand's Cycling Solution – an integrated approach to helmets and sunglasses - puts 100% focus on making the best possible equipment for every ride.
- Handcrafted in the UK since 1975, the Brompton bike is completely customizable and has the ability to fold to one-third its size, easily accompanying you by train, bus, car, or plane.
- Established in St Paul MN in 1963, Park Tool is the world's largest bicycle tool manufacturer. Their iconic blue tools are the first choice of professional and home mechanics around the world.
- Winnebago Industries, Inc., “The Most Recognized Name in Motorhomes(R)”, is a leading U.S. manufacturer of recreation vehicles. The Company builds quality motorhomes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products.
- Natural Fuel for Peak Performance - Natural Delights™ Medjool dates are a delicious, carbohydrate-packed fresh, whole fruit fit for wherever life takes you.
Look for Natural Delights ™ in the produce section.
- Sea Otter Europe is a cycling festival taking place June 2-4, 2017 in Girona, Spain. Join in with competitions, exhibitions, and all kind of activities related to cycling.
- Trailforks is the leading mountain bike trail map app and trail management system. Whether it's a Rider, Trail Association, Race Organizer or Land Manager; everyone is using Trailforks.
- Omni Promotional is a full-service, large format printer, specializing in screen and digital printing. For over 20 years, we have specialized in printing and manufacturing tents, banners, flags, fencing and other event/ promotional items.
- SockGuy manufacturer of the most comfortable performance socks you’ll ever wear, is a 20-year-old company comprised of avid cyclists, runners, club players and weekend warriors.All of SockGuy’s performance socks are made in the USA.
- WD-40 BIKE offers products for essential bike maintenance: Clean, Lube, and Protect. We make bike maintenance easy for riders of all levels so you can ride with confidence. Watch product demonstrations at wd40bike.com.
- Bicycle insurance to protect your cycling lifestyle.
Covering all types of accidental damage, theft, medical, liability, and stranded cyclist assistance.
Rider owned and operated - Underwritten by Markel American specialty insurance company.
- Crafted and inspired by athletes and foodies in the CLIF Kitchen, CLIF Bar is a tasty energy bar made with a nutritious blend of organic rolled oats and wholesome ingredients for sustained energy.
- With a selection of park, trail and skill focused ramps available FlowForm Bike Ramps is the low maintenance, rider focused solution to your community’s bike park needs.
- Fluid makes superior hydration and recovery drink mixes. Proudly made in California, Fluid products have short, simple ingredient lists and seriously taste great. Feed your potential with Fluid Sports Nutrition.
- Northstar California has been named one of the top ten bike parks in the world. Northstar California offers the most extensive lift-served trail network in the U.S
- FinisherPix is one of the leading finish line and athlete photography companies worldwide. What differs them from their competitors is the perfect combination of experience, high technological standards and trendy social media know how.
- Pinkbike.com is the largest action sports website in the world and the top source for mountain bike news, event updates, photos, videos and classifieds. If you’re looking to showcase your riding, you're in great company!
- Bicycling is the world's leading cycling magazine and delivers a unique mix of gear, fitness, travel and feature articles about the sport's defining personalities, moments and events for passionate riders who live in high gear
- Bicycle Retailer & Industry News is the leading trade magazine for the global bicycle industry, covering the business for 25 years. BRAIN is published 18 times a year in print and online daily at www.bicycleretailer.com
- Your monthly dose of biking inspiration! For anyone who loves getting out on two wheels, Cycle California! Magazine offers content on touring, trails and a calendar of events. Subscribe for free. www.cyclecalifornia.com
- MTBR.com is the largest mountain biking website on the internet. You can read reviews written by fellow mountain bikers on bikes and products, trails, and bike shops. MTBR also has forums, photo galleries, and classifieds.
- RoadBikeReview.com is the cycling resource site for road bike products, with reviews written by fellow cyclists. RoadBikeReview also has very active discussion forums, photo galleries, and classifieds.
- CyclingTips.com is an Australian-based, internationally focused website celebrating the beauty of cycling in all its forms. Sea Otter is a perfect event that gives us a chance to expand our reach in the US where we've seen 65% growth.