- BULLS is an early adapter in the electric bike market, being one of the first to partner with Bosch, Brose and Shimano globally. Coupled with an exemplary history of leading frame design and excellent component pairing, BULLS delivers the most exciting eBikes in the world with the best integration, technology and price.
- For 55 years, Kenda has committed to designing and manufacturing quality tires and tubes for a wide range of activities. No matter where you are going, Kenda has a tire designed for your journey.
- Specialized was founded in 1974 by riders for riders. Based in Northern California, we focus on the rider's need for functional and technically advanced products that provide a performance benefit.
- SRAM® is a global manufacturer of high-end bicycle components. SRAM is the 2nd largest manufacturer of bicycle components in the world. With 3000+ employees, and offices and manufacturing in 20 countries, SRAM is truly a world-class leader in performance bike parts
- Pedal power meets electric power! Come visit Bosch eBike Systems and our manufacturer partners, where we’re offering free test rides on MTB, fat tire, road, trekking and more from a wide spectrum of eBike brands.
- Prologo is a leading manufacturer of high-quality saddles, grips, gloves and handlebar tapes. Driven by a constant pursuit of technology, Prologo developed a full range of products considering different types of cyclists, gender and end use.
- Hyperthreads is a leading maker of custom athletic apparel for road and offroad cycling, running, and triathlon. Quality materials, superb fit, no order minimum and short delivery times set a new benchmark for custom apparel.
- Headquartered in Scotts Valley, CA, FOX designs and manufactures high-performance suspension products primarily for mountain bikes, side-by-side vehicles, on-road and off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, and specialty vehicles.
- Established in 1942, Thule helps you transport anything you care for safely, easily, and in style, so you are free to live your active life.
- Inspired by the outdoors and a sustainable future, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is proud to partner with the Sea Otter Classic to celebrate our passion for cycling and the pioneering spirit of craft brewing.
- Muscle Monster (R) Energy Shake is an energy infused protein shake that's specially formulated with Monster's proprietary Monster Energy blend + 25 grams of protein.
- 100% is inspiring a new generation of racers and asking the original tag line, "How much effort do you give?" Based in San Diego, California, 100% produces a collection of premium eyewear, goggles, helmets, gloves, and sportswear for today's demanding racer.
- Chain Reaction Cycles - ChainReactionCycles.com has a massive selection of components, clothing, bikes and more - all available for you to browse and order online. Come and visit our booth at this year's Sea Otter Classic!
- Established in St Paul MN in 1963, Park Tool is the world's largest bicycle tool manufacturer. Their iconic blue tools are the first choice of professional and home mechanics around the world.
- Impact Canopy is an event branding solutions company. We specialize in printing and manufacturing custom canopies, signs, banners, flags, event fencing, inflatables and more. Your one-stop shop to create an IMPACT at your event!”
- Bollé is a leader in high-performance gear for cyclists. Driven by technology, the brand's Cycling Solution – an integrated approach to helmets and sunglasses - puts 100% focus on making the best possible equipment for every ride.
- Sea Otter Europe is a cycling festival taking place June 8-10, 2018 in Girona, Spain. Join in with competitions, exhibitions, and all kind of activities related to cycling.
- We are food explorers. The Sweet Earth kitchen is a magic temple, where passionate chefs bring together ancient recipes and today's harvest. The result? Food that you'll love, that'll surprise you, that'll satisfy what we all believe: food should be delicious. It should add zest to your day and spice to your mind. We put in your hands an incredible diversity of plant foods and cooking traditions.
- Inspiring an active and joyful on-the-go lifestyle, Bend, Oregon-based Hydro Flask is the award-winning leader in high-performance insulated products ranging from the new Journey Series™ hydration packs, 18/8 pro-grade stainless steel beverage and food flasks to Unbound Series™ soft coolers.
- GoPro’s newest camera HERO7 Black ($399) features built-in HyperSmooth image stabilization, which delivers gimbal-like video in up to 4K resolution,a s well as TimeWarp and SuperPhoto modes, live streaming, improved audio and an intuitive new user-interface.
- Handcrafted in the UK since 1975, the Brompton bike is completely customizable and has the ability to fold to one-third its size, easily accompanying you by train, bus, car, or plane.
- Winnebago Industries, Inc., “The Most Recognized Name in Motorhomes(R)”, is a leading U.S. manufacturer of recreation vehicles. The Company builds quality motorhomes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products.
- TASCO MTB – what started out as a mission to bring true lifestyle clothing to our local mountain bike community, rapidly spun into a grassroots clothing brand with the best cult following in the world! Stop by the booth and introduce yourself!
- Omni Promotional is a full-service, large format printer, specializing in screen and digital printing. For over 20 years, we have specialized in printing and manufacturing tents, banners, flags, fencing and other event/ promotional items.
- Endurance Conspiracy is an athlete owned and managed company inspired by and built around the outdoors & endurance sports culture. We consider EC to be more than just a brand – we’re a laid-back lifestyle..with soul.
- Skyline Wines are unique blends envisioned and produced by a winemaking team with forty years of farming experience and wine production in the Santa Cruz Mountains.
- Urban styling mixed with award winning technology, equates to a protective Mountain Bike shoe without bulk.
Afton Shoes, Redefining Footwear
- SockGuy manufacturer of the most comfortable performance socks you’ll ever wear, is a 20-year-old company comprised of avid cyclists, runners, club players and weekend warriors.All of SockGuy’s performance socks are made in the USA.
- WD-40 BIKE offers products for essential bike maintenance: Clean, Lube, and Protect. We make bike maintenance easy for riders of all levels so you can ride with confidence. Watch product demonstrations at wd40bike.com.
- Our fresh spirulina is packaged and frozen right after harvest to lock in the benefits and maintain the natural quality spirulina contains. Our proprietary variety SP2, provides up to 150% more nutritious value than powdered supplements and tablets. Enjoying our Pure Spirulina Algae is simple, and is the perfect addition to your every day.
- The official bike resort of the Sea Otter Classic has more than 100 miles of trails for downhill and cross-country riding offering something for every level of rider.
- Bicycle insurance to protect your cycling lifestyle.
Covering all types of accidental damage, theft, medical, liability, and stranded cyclist assistance.
Rider owned and operated - Underwritten by Markel American specialty insurance company.
- Trailforks is the leading mountain bike trail map app and trail management system. Whether it's a Rider, Trail Association, Race Organizer or Land Manager; everyone is using Trailforks.
- Crafted and inspired by athletes and foodies in the CLIF Kitchen, CLIF Bar is a tasty energy bar made with a nutritious blend of organic rolled oats and wholesome ingredients for sustained energy.
- Fluid makes superior hydration and recovery drink mixes. Proudly made in California, Fluid products have short, simple ingredient lists and seriously taste great. Feed your potential with Fluid Sports Nutrition.
- Pinkbike.com is the largest action sports website in the world and the top source for mountain bike news, event updates, photos, videos and classifieds. If you’re looking to showcase your riding, you're in great company!
- Bicycling is the world's leading cycling magazine and delivers a unique mix of gear, fitness, travel and feature articles about the sport's defining personalities, moments and events for passionate riders who live in high gear
- Bicycle Retailer & Industry News is the leading trade magazine for the global bicycle industry, covering the business for 25 years. BRAIN is published 18 times a year in print and online daily at www.bicycleretailer.com
- Your monthly dose of biking inspiration! For anyone who loves getting out on two wheels, Cycle California! Magazine offers content on touring, trails and a calendar of events. Subscribe for free. www.cyclecalifornia.com
- MTBR.com is the largest mountain biking website on the internet. You can read reviews written by fellow mountain bikers on bikes and products, trails, and bike shops. MTBR also has forums, photo galleries, and classifieds.
- RoadBikeReview.com is the cycling resource site for road bike products, with reviews written by fellow cyclists. RoadBikeReview also has very active discussion forums, photo galleries, and classifieds.
- CyclingTips.com is an Australian-based, internationally focused website celebrating the beauty of cycling in all its forms. Sea Otter is a perfect event that gives us a chance to expand our reach in the US where we've seen 65% growth.
- Adventure Sports Journal is northern California’s number one resource for outdoor enthusiasts. Now in its fifth year of publication, each issue of ASJ inspires readers with articles about the people, places, events, year-round activities and adventure opportunities that make California and the West one of the richest, most spectacular and diverse regions in the world to live, visit, play and explore.
- VeloNew - Competitive Cycling News, Race Results and Bike Reviews
- The Monterey Herald has been serving Monterey County as a daily newspaper for more than 100 years and is the only daily paper in the county. We deliver news and shopping information to our print and digital readers who have come to rely on us for local news they can trust. The Monterey Herald is a proud supporter of numerous community events, including the Sea Otter Classic.